16087RE: Re: [tracker2] RE: Anyone using a Kenwood OT3m TM-V7A?

  • ranges_2001
    Dec 2, 2013

       Pin 3 should get you going for PTT

      There is some good info at: http://ohiopacket.org/files/wiring_diagrams/web.archive.org/web/20000902104029/www.packetradio.org/tnc2rad.htm

      ---In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, <qrv@...> wrote:

      Thank you for the reply, I'm just getting to wiring the cable.

      V7A

      1. Packet Data Input (TX data from TNC to rig)
      2. Ground for PKD
      3. Packet Standby (TNC inhibits TX mic in digi mode)
      4. 9600 Out (common with 1200)
      5. 1200 Out (if TNC common 1200/9600 do not short 4 & 5)
      6. Squelch Control

      OT3M Tracker 3 - Radio DB9

      1. Audio Out
      2. COR/Squelch Input