16086Re: [tracker2] RE: Anyone using a Kenwood OT3m TM-V7A?
- Dec 1, 2013Thank you for the reply, I'm just getting to wiring the cable.
1. Packet Data Input (TX data from TNC to rig)
2. Ground for PKD
3. Packet Standby (TNC inhibits TX mic in digi mode)
4. 9600 Out (common with 1200)
5. 1200 Out (if TNC common 1200/9600 do not short 4 & 5)
6. Squelch Control
OT3M Tracker 3 - Radio DB9
1. Audio Out
2. COR/Squelch Input
3. PTT Out
5. Audio In
7. Power In
8. PTT In
V7A -> OT3M
1 -> 1 TNC Audio to TX
2 -> 6 Ground
4 -> 5 TX Audio to TNC
6 -> 2 Squelch Control
QUESTION: Where is the PTT, please?
> If you do not have a manual download one for the pin out of the din--
> plug. Best I recall it was straight forward.
> ---In email@example.com, <qrv@...> wrote:
> I picked up a V7A inexpensively because it has the dreaded display
> Is anyone using a V7A with a OT3m Tracker 3?
> I'm wondering about wiring to the front 8-pin din on the rig & APRS
> I'm currently using an Alinco DR-135 - fixed location.
Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com
David Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA
Search with: duckduckgo.com
Android for Hams: groups.yahoo.com/group/hamdroid
Creative Tech: groups.yahoo.com/group/ham-macguyver
Raspi Alternative: groups.yahoo.com/group/beagleboneblack/
Restored to design-spec at Heaven's gate 1Cor15:22
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>