16085Re: [tracker2] T2-301 Intermittent beaconing problem solved. Hopefully.

  • Tony VE6MVP
    Dec 1, 2013
      At 01:40 PM 2013-11-29, Tony VE6MVP wrote:
      Lately I've been noticing that my T2-301 VHF data radio will only beacon intermittently.  It'd be fine for ten or twenty minutes and then stop working until my next stop.  I'd see No Fix sometimes on aprs.fi.   Sometimes -bea would beacon and sometimes it would get stuck.   What was puzzling me though is that new packets would arrive and be processed on the display.   Which you can verify by going into the list of stations, scrolling down and waiting.  As soon as a new packet arrives it refreshes the screen and goes back to the closest five objects.

      No, that didn't solve the problem.    One way to solve the problem appears to be a power cycle of the T2-301.  I've done a system reset of the Nuvi 360.

      Tony
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic