16084RE: Anyone using a Kenwood OT3m TM-V7A?

  • ranges_2001
    Dec 1, 2013
      If you do not have a manual download one for the pin out of the din plug. Best I recall it was straight forward.

      ---In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, <qrv@...> wrote:

      I picked up a V7A inexpensively because it has the
      dreaded display lines.

      Is anyone using a V7A with a OT3m Tracker 3?

      I'm wondering about wiring to the front 8-pin din on the
      rig & APRS performance.

      I'm currently using an Alinco DR-135 - fixed location.

      Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com

      David Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA

      Search with: duckduckgo.com