16083RE: Anyone using a Kenwood OT3m TM-V7A?

  • ranges_2001
    Dec 1, 2013

      I used a V7A mobile with a KPC3+ for years with the front din and switched later to a Tracker3+ for several more years and the V7 worked great. The only problem with the V7 I had besides the display issue was when I would hit a bump hard the prongs on the removable display would lose contact and it would shut off. Dexoit helped a lot.

      Randy/n4jzy

      ---In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, <qrv@...> wrote:

      I picked up a V7A inexpensively because it has the
      dreaded display lines.

      Is anyone using a V7A with a OT3m Tracker 3?

      I'm wondering about wiring to the front 8-pin din on the
      rig & APRS performance.

      I'm currently using an Alinco DR-135 - fixed location.

      --

      Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com

      David Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA

      Search with: duckduckgo.com