16078Re: [tracker2] T3-135 digi

    Nov 30, 2013
      On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM, <kd4jzy@...> wrote:

      > I purchased a second home in Blairsville, TN. I would like to set my T3-135 up at
      > the new location as a wide until I get there permanently. I would like some help
      > on setup and suggestions for settings for the digi.

      Set the unit to digi on WIDE, hop limit of 2.

      As always, it's a good idea to investigate whether a digipeater is
      needed in the area before setting one up. If one is deemed necessary,
      then detailed investigation as to the siting of the digipeater to
      ensure optimal operation is achieved. If you've done all that, and
      selected the house based on optimal digipeater siting, then you're a
      dedicated amateur radio operator!

      BTW, Google has no clue where Blairsville, TN is located. Hopefully
      you didn't get scammed and bought a house in a non-existent town. The
      best I can come up with is a curiously round town in Georgia named
      Blairsville.