      Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2013 5:47 PM
      Subject: Re: [tracker2] Which Tracker to use?

      At 12:13 AM 11/23/2013, KA5TRO wrote:

      >I don't think the OT3m is a
      good fit due to its size.

      So, take a look at the T3-Mini. You would have to come up with a way
      to protect it from the other devices in your box, but it does
      everything a Tracker3 does.

      Or, eliminate the handheld radio from your plans and go with the
      T3-301. Then, all you'd need is a GPS receiver and a power source.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic