      Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2013 1:40 PM
      Subject: Re: [tracker2] Which Tracker to use?

      On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 10:08 AM, KA5TRO <ka5tro@...> wrote:
      I thought OTUSB did not do digi or Garmin mode, but the OT+ did both.  Am I wrong?

      You've got them backwards...

      Timeline (partial, anyway): first was the OT, then the OT+, then the OT3, then the OTUSB (which is more or less a T3 stripped down to fit in the old OT style case).

      The OT+ had limited decode capability due to (lack of) available processing power.  The OTUSB sports the T3's upgraded microcontroller.

      -Jason
      kg4wsv
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic