      Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2013 5:24 AM
      Subject: Re: [tracker2] Which Tracker to use?

      The OTUSB does not require a USB connection; it is an upgraded version of the OT+ with superior decode and digi capability (IIRC the + doesn't digi at all). No need for an r-pi.

      If the OT3m doesn't fit go with the OTUSB.

      If your GPS is in the ammo can how will receive a signal? Maybe a nonmetallic enclosure (e.g. Pelican case) would be better...

      -Jason

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic