16041Re: [tracker2] Contact Argent

  • Marcel S
    Nov 20, 2013
      Have you tried the contact on the website? http://www.argentdata.com/contact/index.html Scott is usually quite good at answering those emails, be sure to include your order numbers as well.

      For technical support, first please visit the support page, where you will find our FAQs and links to the online support groups. If you still have questions or don't want to submit your question to the public support group, you can contact us directly at support@....

      Sales inquiries and order status requests may be directed to sales@.... If you have a question about shipping costs, the online store will provide a quote during checkout. We offer reasonable international shipping, and ship to most countries. Other shipping methods are available by request for larger orders or where our standard shipping methods aren't available. Be sure to read our shipping and returns policy.

      We can be reached by phone toll-free in the United States at 1-800-274-4076 (1-805-619-4515 outside the US) for billing issues only. We are unable to provide technical support over the phone, except by prior arrangement. We can accept telephone orders, but if your order can be placed through the website, please do so -- your payment information is just as secure as when we process it manually, and web orders are less prone to mistakes and address errors.

      Sales inquiries and order status: sales@...
      Technical support requests: support@...
      Fax: 1-866-302-6890 (Toll-free in the US)

      Argent Data Systems
      543 W. Betteravia Rd. Suite H
      Santa Maria, CA 93455

      -Marcel AI6MS

      On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 5:56 AM, <n8dod@...> wrote:

      Is there a better email address for Argent Data I have sent several e mails with no reply, so went ahead and placed two orders paid extra for expedited shipping but order remains listed as in process, is there a problem with the company or maybe on vacation. Jim

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic