16014RE: Re: [tracker2] Weird voltage report

  • wt9m
    Nov 2, 2013

       I went on web to update firmware for OT2M  but the newest one posted is the one I had - 56330 2/7/13 which is labeled Beta . The other one on there is an older version 55076 9/2/2009. I changed back to the older 55076 version and it fixed the weird voltage report problem.

      So if there is a newer non-beta version it is not available via the web upload.

      The links to the firmware on the support page do not work but the newest one listed there is the 9/2/2009

      http://www.argentdata.com/support/tracker2.html

      Larry WT9M

      ---In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, <scott@...> wrote:

      Set EXTTEMP OFF and you should get rid of that extra temperature
      measurement. As for the voltage reading, try updating to a newer
      version - I think I fixed all of those.

      Scott

      On 10/30/2013 12:23 PM, wt9m@... wrote:
      > I just set up an OT2M for a friend and it has a rather strange voltage
      > report
      > 4333.63N/09053.29W> 6547.9V 58F 31F Tracker 2 build 56330
      >
      > Any ideas why it is showing the weird voltage ? It should be around 14
      > volts in a car .
      >
      > Also not sure why the second temperature is showing - maybe I had messed
      > around with the one wire temperature and left it ON ?
      >
      > Larry WT9M

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic