16009RE: Opentracker USB and +5 v From CN4

  • w5adc
    Oct 30, 2013

      Thanks for the response.  I have one other question.  Can the OTUSB audio drive the  SRB-MX145 direct, or do I need to build the circuit shown in the ap notes for the transmitter?

      Thanks,

      Tony

      W5ADC

      ---In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, <scott@...> wrote:

      Should be fine, the regulator is rated at 500 mA.

      Scott

      On 10/29/2013 10:32 AM, tony@... wrote:
      > I would like to explore the possibility of powering a SRB-MX145 from the
      > +5 v regulator on the tracker. Will the internal regulator provide
      > enough current for the 350 mA that the requires? The unit would be used
      > in a low duty cycle for a high altitude balloon.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Tony
      >
      > W5ADC

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic