15988Re: [tracker2] Scripting issue [1 Attachment]

    Oct 20, 2013
      Hi Hayden,

      You've got 'On Startup' and 'On Second' in the same block.  'On Startup' will fire exactly once, when the unit starts.  'On Second' fires every second.  There's no time that both of those conditions will be true.  I don't think you want the 'On Startup' condition there at all.

      Scott

      On 10/20/2013 3:26 AM, haydenph91@... wrote:

      Hi All,

      I don't seem to be able to get scripting working on my Tracker 3. I've set up a really basic script to send an object from the Argent Scripting examples on the wiki, but it doesn't even seem to be doing this.

      I next want to get into telemetry, but it appears the basic scripting isn't working.
      Attached is a screenshot of my script.

      Hayden

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic