15942T3 Micro PTT not working on FT-60R HT

  • kf7hni
    Sep 26, 2013
      I have a T3 Micro (board revision 1.2, firmware build 56476) that will not put my Yaesu FT-60R into transmit mode.

      I am using a straight-through 4-pole to 4-pole cable from the T3 micro's TRRS into the FT-60's TRRS.

      Under Tuning/Diagnostics, pressing PTT does not put the radio into transmit mode, nor does a combination of PTT+High or PTT+Low using 1200 or 300 baud or any range of transmit audio level.

      Writing out a configuration to the device, checking/unchecking "HT PTT" will not put it into transmit mode. Using any range of TX Audio Level does not help.

      Using my OTUSB with build 55864 and an ArgentData Yaesu Style Tracker Cable (CT-H3) and the hardware HT jumper shorted, I am able to put the radio into transmit mode in Tuning/Diagnostics by pressing PTT and when writing the configuration out to file. I can hear the high/low audio tone when either of those buttons are pressed.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic