15934Re: [tracker2] Small Affordable Self-Contained APRS?

  • qrv@kd4e.com
    Sep 21, 2013
      Scott,

      Not a huge rush.

      Are you thinking weeks or months?

      Will the price point be under or over $150?

      How would it be set for tracking vs sleep? 24/7 bursts then
      rest or detect motion or a timer?

      Do you have a pic of what it might look like?

      Thanks!

      David

      --

      Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com