15927Small Affordable Self-Contained APRS?

  • qrv@kd4e.com
    Sep 20, 2013
      If I needed a small affordable self-contained APRS device
      to mount somewhat-stealth on a vehicle or a trailer (so
      it's unlikely to be stolen or vandalized) what would that
      be?

      In one app (a sedan) I can probably use a taped-on glass
      antenna which would blend with an existing rear-window
      antenna - then put the gear under the rear deck near the
      speakers & grab 12vdc from wires in the trunk area.

      In the other apps I'd need to be somewhat more creative.

      WDYT?

      --

      Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com

      David Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA