15897Re: My Peet Ultimeter 800 won't talk to my new T3-301

  • ve7eje
    Sep 11, 2013
      The Peet appears to be putting out valid data. At least when I connect a laptop to its output, it looks like what Peet doc says it should look like. I will try and capture some data and send it to the 301 from the computer and see if it will accept that.
      I have also tried both inputs on the 301. Neither makes any difference.

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "ve7eje" <rclists@...> wrote:

      > OK, I managed to get the Peet serial data to the T3-301 up to +/- 5V but still no wx data making it across.
      > Would anyone have a working canned wx data capture I could try sending from a computer? That may help pin this down to a Peet problem or a T3-301 problem.
      > Thanks
      >
      > --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "ve7eje" <rclists@> wrote:
      > >
      > > The OT1+ was the device that was previously working and was stolen. I have not been able to get the 301 to work with the 800 at all. I even sent the 800 control head and IO module back to Peet for repair. Just got it back and still no communication although the serial output does look cleaner than when I sent it away.
      > > -Rob-
      > >
      > > --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, Scott Miller <scott@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi Rob,
      > > >
      > > > Was the same Peet 800 working with the T3-301 you had before? Or are
      > > > you saying the OT1+ was the device that was stolen?
      > > >
      > > > Scott

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic