15883Re: [tracker2] Decoding HF packets

    Sep 9, 2013
      Do you mean 300 baud? Because whether it's over HF or not doesn't
      matter to the tracker. But normally on HF you're running 300 baud over
      SSB, and in that case the answer is no. I could modify the demodulator
      to handle 300 baud, but you'd have to worry about exact tuning of your
      receiver - it's not able to track a signal as it drifts, and there's no
      tuning indicator. There's never been enough demand to make it worth doing.

      Scott

      On 9/8/2013 4:31 AM, Suryono Adisoemarta wrote:

      > Dear all,
      >
      > Can T3-Mini board decode HF packets?
      > How good compared to hardware TNC (like MFJ / KPC )?
      >
      > Thanks, Yono - YD0NXX
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone4

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic