15878Newbee questions Devlist and ds18s20

  • ve7mmg
    Sep 7, 2013
      I wish to install a 1wire ds18S20 and I cannot find out how.
      Can I simply install the DS18S20 on the front of the OT and it will detect automatically and insert the external temp data in the comment field? Or do I need to create a script?

      I see in some of the treads a cmd:devlist, however I cannot find how to do this and from what scree or software.

      Last question is EXTEMP is mentioned, where do I find this or turn it on?

      I hope these are not so basic questions that I seem ingnorant

      Mike,
      VE7MMG
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic