15845Re: Raw packet 3450.79S/13835.95ER265/008/A=000041Open Tracker USB

  • wavetel1
    Aug 22, 2013
      Stuart,

      I see your frames are still long on your tracker. I see your trying to get shorter frames on HF (which is more reliable). You need to turn on "compressed" in the configuration section. This will reduce your frame size considerably which is a plus especially for you in a few ways.

      73 Tony VK5AH