15794Re: [tracker2] Odd OTWINCFG behavior

    Jul 23, 2013
      I thought I'd squashed all of the rounding bugs - I'll add that to my list to fix.  The trouble is that it's converting between weird units in the configuration data structure and the standard math routines always round down.

      Scott

      On 7/20/2013 2:19 PM, sch740 wrote:

      I set my TX Delay to 150 then click the English dot and with each click it lowers the TXD by a little. I also notice that when I first read a tracker the C/F near the top left is always wrong until I click English again. Which of course lowers my TXD...

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic