15772Re: [tracker2] T2-301 WX Support

  • Lasse / LA5PPA
    Jul 20, 2013
      Thanks, I'l make a log next time I'm at my cabin :-)

      New question
      Is it possible to adjust the time between the two beacon it send out ?
      After listening on RF it seems that beacon no. 2 with WX info is
      drowning when digipeaters around my area is replying on the first one.
      It seem to be approx 1 second TX between the two beacons

      --
      Lasse

      Den 19.07.2013 20:11, skrev Scott Miller:
      > Send me the raw data and I'll see if I can duplicate the problem here.
      >
      > Scott
      >
      > On 7/19/2013 10:52 AM, Lasse / LA5PPA wrote:
      >> Any tips or special firmware I have to use to get the wind speed and
      >> wind direction to work?
      >> http://aprs.fi/weather/LA5PPA-2
      >>
      >> I can see the value in raw data from the ultimeter 100 if I connect it
      >> to a terminal program but the T2-301 is only sending out temeprature
      >>
      >> --
      >> Lasse
    • Show all 32 messages in this topic