15723Re: [tracker2] Re: T3-Micro released

    Jul 7, 2013
      You can make a note of that on the order, but you'll have to wait until we build another batch, which could be a couple of weeks.

      Scott

      On 7/6/2013 10:30 AM, smolesbrede wrote:

      Yes, only 3.5mA. The first reference I found was miles out!! Ok so now it looks like a little internal modification to my Wouxun to get some power out. I would still like to have a go, so would I be able to order one without the USB plug?

      73 de Martin M0MJU.

      > I don't think you'd get more than a few mA that way, and it needs around
      > 50 mA. I'm working on a battery-powered design that would be more suitable.
      >
      > Scott
      >
      > On 7/4/2013 10:54 AM, smolesbrede wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Scott,
      > >
      > > An amazingly small unit. Would there be enough power on the mic jack
      > > of a Kenwood/Wouxun handheld to run it?
      > >
      > > I was thinking of a board without the USB plug and TRRS socket in an
      > > enclosure with Kenwood type plug and USB micro socket that plugs
      > > straight into a handheld. Given the price of Icom/Kenwood/Yaesu APRS
      > > handhelds I thought it might be worth a try.
      > >
      > > 73 de Martin M0MJU

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic