15688Re: [tracker2] Bluetooth too please

    Jul 1, 2013
      Under $10, but if it requires FCC certification in the end product that's going to affect the final price.

      Scott

      On 7/1/2013 11:13 PM, Tony VE6MVP wrote:

      Scott

      Just for my curiosity and you don't need to answer the question.  What's the approximate price of the Bluetooth modules in reasonable quantities of, say, 100?  I ask because you can buy a USB Bluetooth module on eBay for about $1 or $2 and yet Yaesu wants about $100 for the add-on for the FTM-350.

      Tony

      At 03:41 PM 2013-07-01, Scott Miller wrote:
      >Already being tested.  I grafted a Bluetooth module onto a T3-Mini and
      >it's working fine.  Kind of a pain to pair with my phone, but APRSDroid
      >worked fine and I can access it using my desktop adapter.
      >
      >Scott
      >
      >On 7/1/2013 1:58 PM, Tony VE6MVP wrote:
      >> Scott
      >>
      >> Nice stuff on the T3 Micro.   I'd like to see devices with Bluetooth
      >> capability as well so I can use my Android devices to receive/send data.
      >>
      >> Tony

      ><*> Your email settings:
      >    Individual Email | Traditional
      >
      ><*> To change settings online go to: