15637Re: [tracker2] Re: T3-mini to nuvi 350

  • Fredric Moses
    Jun 3, 2013
      I have tried as well and no change.. tried both a and b ports... have tried flip flopping rx/tx no joy... On one of the minis after i did the 0102 patch on reset it stopped turning on and booting.... the other mini took the patch and rebooted but no joy... I can send these 2 mini's back to you scott if you like and see what's up... I will order 2 of the larger t3's so i can use them on the event this weekend and not get pressured to get the minis up and running till after... I still have to get the micro's working tonight as it is...
      --
      Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498
      fred@...

      On Jun 3, 2013, at 7:19 AM, "caanuck" <eric.strom@...> wrote:

      > I have tried these different patch commands
      >
      > PATCH 005fff0100 no patch
      > PATCH 005fff0102 serial comms RX inverted
      > PATCH 005fff0104 serial comms TX inverted
      > PATCH 005fff0106 serial comms TX+RX inverted
      >
      > Each with a reset and fresh restart to the Nuvi. The serial port config is set to Garmin , I haven't yet reversed the wiresfrom the Nuvi yet... I currently have white to B_TX and Yellow to B_RX and Black to GND2.
      >
      > The radio is still pumping out APRS beacons but no dispatch on the Nuvi 350.
      >
      > All thoughts welcome, help!
      >
      > --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> PATCH 005fff0102 will reverse RX, which might be what you need if I've
      >> got it backwards, which has been known to happen...
      >>
      >> Scott
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic