15628Re: T3-mini to nuvi 350

  • caanuck
    Jun 2, 2013
      Sounds like it might be what i need...

      So I read about this and I must admit I am stuck on something basic that everyone else must know...how to send the patch command in the terminal. I can locate the device /dev/cu.usbmodem631 but then what? Should I echo the command to the device?, do I enter a command console like FTP or ssh via the terminal? What is the command text?

      Would it be
      "Patch 005fff0104" echo>> /dev/cu.usbmodem631

      I'm pretty green at this type of operations, Thanks for your help