15572Re: [tracker2] can the Argent OT3 run two programs?

    May 20, 2013
      > He mentioned to me the other night that the Argent can only be programed
      > to run one way say as a Digipeater then if you want to use it as a stand
      > alone tracker it would have to be reprogramed?
      >
      > something about not having enough memory nor a switch to change from one
      > program to the other.
      > is he correct?

      No, it'll basically do everything at once - the only limitations are on
      duplicate functions, like if you're trying to run two NMEA GPS receivers
      at the same time.

      You do want to watch out for KISS programs that send the 'exit kiss'
      command every time they close, though.