15547Re: [tracker2] Re: Tracker3 / OT3m - next steps for a new owner (after the manual)?

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    May 9, 2013
      You get the same no-op effect if you use a Simply(KISS) port which is
      recommended for devices that can be locked into KISS mode like the
      USBKISS port on the T3. The (original) KISS mode in APRSISCE/32 will
      automatically provide Kenwood-type open and close commands which will
      drop the Tracker2 family ports out of KISS mode when APRSISCE/32 is closed.

      I'm glad you figured that out and apologize for having been away from
      e-mail for a while. Only about 200 more unread messages to go.