15542Re: Tracker3 / OT3m - next steps for a new owner (after the manual)?

  • buckeye4330
    May 7 5:34 PM
      I too am interested in getting a Argent OT3 and a bionics GPS so I have been reading these post with great interest. from what I understand Scott is the person I need to talk to altho I only live 20 miles from Dayton I won't be able to attend hard for me to walk will Argent have a booth if so I will sent in a friend and have him pick up what I need
      so keep this thread going I too need to know
      Larry KB8EMD