15532Re: [tracker2] Re: Tracker3 / OT3m - next steps for a new owner (after the manual)?

    May 5, 2013
      > There isn't a decent APRS-101 yet. The problem is that there are
      > thousands of combinations of radios, TNCs, and programs out there. It

      I *am* working with a graphic artist on an infographic sort of thing
      that will at least describe the basic roles in the network - wide digi,
      fill-in digi, mobile user, IGate, core server, etc. That will just be a
      starting point. Maybe as time goes on I'll commission more diagrams to
      show the details of each segment.

      The overview one should be done in time to be displayed as a poster at
      Dayton, and I'll have it on the web soon after.