15526Re: [tracker2] Re: Tracker3 / OT3m - next steps for a new owner (after the manual)?

  • Tony VE6MVP
    May 2, 2013
      At 02:38 PM 2013-05-02, Willie M wrote:

      Yes, using the HT and base station antenna I can reach the repeaters in the closer portion of Minneapolis fairly well if a bit weakly. I get much better performance using a mobile radio on the same antenna, even on low power. So once I get the proper cabling I will try the better radio.

      Data doesn't like "weakly"  <smile>.     So yup, you're on the fringes and more power to the downtown digis would likely help.   If there was a digi halfway between you and downtown then that wouldn't be necessary.

      Tony
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic