15509Re: [tracker2] Digipeater

    Apr 25, 2013
      On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 11:24 PM, Ronny Julian <k4rjjradio@...> wrote:

      > Should this work for any station or Digi? I put in K4RJJ-7 and see no
      > traffic.

      It depends on what "this" is...

      Are you talking about requesting a page from Lynn's server like this:

      You won't get any data for K4RJJ-7 because that appears to be a
      Kantronics TNC running as a stand alone digipeater.

      As per my description in the previous email:

      > KC0U-1 is running
      > APRSISCE/32, an application that sends an unfiltered stream back home
      > to it's master as well as feeding the normal filtered stream to the
      > APRS-IS. This unfiltered stream allows us a peek into the real APRS
      > network operations.

      Only stations running APRSISCE/32 will provide data to Lynn's server
      from which he can build these detailed reports. Stations not reporting
      information to Lynn will not be able to have reports generated.

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic