15503Re: [tracker2] Digipeater

  • Ronny Julian
    Apr 23, 2013
      If you mouse over a station and select the info link upper right of the pop up window you will see a page that tells quite a bit about what is routing through a station or Digi.  I look at this on k4rjj-7 to make sure the thing still works as it is out in a remote location.

      Example

      On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 10:58 PM, Teddy Banks <tbanks204@...> wrote:

      Thanks James, it starting to make a little more sense, and btw, if you happen to need a new railroad track built, I could do that :-)

      On 4/23/2013 7:43 PM, James Ewen wrote:

      On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 2:44 PM, tbanks204 <tbanks204@...> wrote:

      > how come when I look at the packets from the mobile KC0WNY-14, I never see
      > anything originating from KC0WNY from my Digipeater, only from other stations.

      If you look at packets from KC0WNY-14, you will never see packets
      originated from anywhere else.

      When you look at packets from KC0WNY-14, you are looking at packets
      that originate from that station. If you would like to see packets
      that originate from other origins, you would need to look at packets
      that originate from those other origins.

      http://aprs.fi/?c=raw&call=VE6SRV will show you packets that originate
      from my vehicle. You will not see packets that originate from any
      other station in that list because I have explicitly asked aprs.fi to
      show me only packets that originate from VE6SRV.

      If you would like to see packets that originate from KC0WNY, then you
      would simply ask aprs.fi to show you the same... here's a URL that
      will show you the packets that originated from KC0WNY:

      http://aprs.fi/?c=raw&call=KC0WNY&limit=50&view=normal

      Ham Radio Operators  KCØWNY-KDØACN  Ted & Kay

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic