15494Digipeater

  • tbanks204
    Apr 23, 2013
      I have a Tracker2 With an Alinco DR-135 radio that I am trying to use as a digipeater, KC0WNY but I guess there are things I don't under stand about this concept. I have two other mobile units, one being Kenwood TM-710A, KC0WNY-14, how come when I look at the packets from the mobile KC0WNY-14, I never see anything originating from KC0WNY from my Digipeater, only from other stations. Digipeat is set to on with the Tracker2, Please yell at me softly, as I am not the sharpest tack in the box with this issue. Thank You KC0WNY
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic