15480Re: [tracker2] OT3 mini config question

    Apr 17, 2013
      Do you see a new port appear in otwincfg when you plug in the tracker?
      It should automatically detect it and connect, at least if it shows up
      on COM1 through COM16. You might need to go into device manager and
      reassign it if it comes up on COM17 or above, which I think I've seen
      happen at least once.

      There's really no predicting what port it'll appear on. In Windows it
      will depend on which USB port you connected it to.

      Scott

      On 4/17/2013 7:10 PM, Ronny Julian wrote:
      > What COM port do I set to connect the OT3 mini to OTWINCONFIG? Using
      > Windows 7. I see the LED come on when connected. I've tried the auto
      > detect feature and It sees ports 1 and 3 but neither work.
      >
      > Ronny
      > K4RJJ

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic