15473Re: Garmin GPS's for use with OT-USB

  • ka4vmp
    Apr 16, 2013
      I found the following website that has the BR-355 in stock for $34.95.
      http://www.semsons.com/glbrmogpsref.html
      And if your order is over $20.00 you enter the displayed code on their home page and get free ground shipping.

      Ed Taylor, ka4vmp

      > Where have you been buying yours? I might need to pick up some of those
      > as well for evaluation.
      >
      > Scott
      >
      > On 4/16/2013 4:24 AM, captnkliegle wrote:
      > >
      > > Since the ADS-GM1 hasn't been available for months, I've been buying the
      > > $32 BR-355 units. They're getting harder to find now that word is out. lol
      > >
      > > Warm boot is much faster than the ADS-GM1, within seconds or less!
      > >
      > > No capacitor installed across the DC power line, no issues in any of the
      > > installations.
      > >
      > > KA1GJU

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic