15460Re: [tracker2] Garmin GPS's for use with OT-USB

    Apr 15, 2013
      Sounds like maybe you have a Tracker3. Is it a black metal box with a
      green terminal block on the front?

      The newer units I've tested, like the 1200/1300/1400 series, don't
      update waypoints on the map automatically, or at least not quickly.
      Garmin says they've got some new features coming on the 2xx5 series that
      should help, but I can't make any promises there.

      Scott