15455Re: [tracker2] Garmin GPS's for use with OT-USB

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    Apr 15, 2013
      http://wiki.argentdata.com/index.php?title=Garmin_FMI

      However, I'm running a 1490 with a T3-135 and it DOES display waypoints,
      no breadcrumbs, but you have to manually force a map update (bounce to
      menu and back to map) to see updated positions, no dynamic refresh.
      Messaging "just works" on my 1490 and 350s.

      T3-135/1490 as KJ4OVQ-9
      T2-135/350 as KJ4ERJ-9
      GTRANS/350/D700 as KJ4ERJ-11