15394T3-135 digipeating

  • smolesbrede
    Mar 29, 2013
      I am trying to get my T3-135 (at home QTH with base aerial) to digipeat my OT plus (mobile). I have digipeat on my call ticked with an alias WIDE1 with 1 hop ID and enabled ticked. Path on OT is WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1.
      The OT gets digipeated when in range of other digipeaters and the T3-135 did digipeat another station when it was in range that had the same path as my OT but does not digipeat the OT. What I really wanted to do was set up my own alias so the T3-135 would only digipeat the OT.
      I tried this also with the alias enabled,prempted,ID'd and 1 hop on the T3-135 (I have had both profiles identical with everything I have tried)
      On the OT path I added the new alias to the end. That did not work either. I'm sure that I must be missing something very obvious but it has me stumped.

      Martin M0MJU
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic