15392Re: [tracker2] Re: T3-mini serial ports

    Mar 28, 2013
      > After a little more troubleshooting, it looks like the A-TX pin is still
      > operating in RS-232 mode; it works if I run the A-TX line through a

      Actually I think TTL may be the default on the T3. That's the one
      annoying difference between the OTUSB and T3 - they have different
      default polarities for the TX line. Try setting it without the TX
      invert bit.

      > MAX3232 (while the A-RX is still receiving TTL). I verified that
      > 002FFF01 is still 06 using "dump all". Can this be fixed in a firmware
      > update?

      I think those may have gone out with an older firmware version - the
      production programmer might not have been updated. I'll check on that
      tonight.

      > BTW, is there a way to use "dump" to output only the memory at 002FF0?
      > That would make verifying this configuration byte much simpler.

      No, afraid you have to do a DUMP ALL.