15363Changing the digi symbol overlay to "S" on OTM3

  • sgtrobison@sbcglobal.net
    Mar 19, 2013
      Hello, I am new to the group and have a noobi question. We have a high
      level digi setup and I need to change the digi symbol overlay from
      star D to Star S, and so far I have not been able to configure the OTM3
      correctly. I was hoping that the group might provide some guidance. I have a beacon text that is being used on other digis in our area, though
      they are using other manufacture TNCs.

      !3909.67NS11436.86W#PHG2800/W2,NVn, WB7WTS, Cave Mtn, NV A=010742

      Thanks for any suggestions. 73

      Archie (Les) Robison N7GWT
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic