15352Re: How can I test the current speed in a script?

  • francois.rogez
    Mar 14, 2013
      Thank you Scott, this would be nice to have.

      As a workaround, I wrote a script to override the parameters set by the
      profile, for the first n minutes after the transition, then revert to
      the same parameters as the profile has.
      This seems to work.

      > Speed isn't presently one of the things you can check from a script.
      > can add that to my to-do list for the next release.
      >
      > Scott
      >
      > On 3/14/2013 10:52 AM, francois.rogez wrote:
      > > I am looking for advice/examples on detecting condition based on a
      speed
      > > threshold in a script.
      > >
      > > My current setup uses a speed threshold to transition between the 2
      > > profiles, but I would like this transition to only happen if the
      speed
      > > is below the threshold for a given number of minutes. I think a
      script
      > > is needed.
      > >
      > > The wiki has some script examples, and the "Comparing Analog
      Readings"
      > > is close to what is needed; I just need to replace the 'Exec "analog
      1
      > > in"' statement with something that will return the current speed.
      > >
      > > Any ideas?
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > >
      > > Francois

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic