15293Just bought a Garmin 350, what do I do now (T3-301)

  • N9NWO
    Mar 1 11:31 AM
      I was able to get a Garmin 350. Have a T3-301 with cable (serial RS-232). What do I need now to get the setup running? I believe that the 350 has a USB cable being shipped with it.

      I have been using it as a tracker (bought the GPS receiver along with the T3-301). Ready to go to the next level. Been using APRS Viewer (Android) to see stations.

      BTW, I was told that I need to set up my comments in a fashion that makes the frequency stand out (especially to Kenwood units). Anyone familiar with that?

      N9NWO
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic