15279Re: [tracker2] Re: OT USB Port A TEXT mode

    Feb 25, 2013
    Apparently at some point that behavior was by design, but I couldn't
    tell you what my reasoning was. It was bypassing timed transmissions in
    TEXT mode, but only for port A.

    Try the attached firmware version. Or switch to port B if you need to
    stick with the current release.

    Scott

    On 2/21/2013 5:12 PM, n9tkf wrote:
    > I programmed Port A to Auto and to beacon every 120 secs. The tracker
    > sent a beacon every 120 secs. I programmed the Tracker Port A to TEXT
    > Port B to AUTO and it will send the text telemetry from the Arduino but
    > will not send a beacon. Maybe a setting is wrong on my setup?
    >
    > John
    > N9TKF

    > Scott Miller wrote:
    > >
    > > I don't think having it in TEXT mode should affect normal beacon
    > > operation. Does it beacon when you have it in AUTO mode?
    > >
    > > Scott
    > >
    > > On 2/21/2013 10:13 AM, n9tkf wrote:
    > > > Is the OT USB capable of sending out a Fixed position packet while Port
    > > > A is in the TEXT mode? I am using an Arduino Uno to send a formated
    > > > plain text telemetry message to Port A in the TEXT mode. I have tried
    > > > several different settings but can not get the OT USB to send a
    > position
    > > > packet.
    > > >
    > > > John
    > > > N9TKF