15264Re: OT USB Port A TEXT mode

  • n9tkf
    Feb 21, 2013
      I programmed Port A to Auto and to beacon every 120 secs. The tracker sent a beacon every 120 secs. I programmed the Tracker Port A to TEXT Port B to AUTO and it will send the text telemetry from the Arduino but will not send a beacon. Maybe a setting is wrong on my setup?

      > I don't think having it in TEXT mode should affect normal beacon
      > operation. Does it beacon when you have it in AUTO mode?
      > Scott
      > On 2/21/2013 10:13 AM, n9tkf wrote:
      > > Is the OT USB capable of sending out a Fixed position packet while Port
      > > A is in the TEXT mode? I am using an Arduino Uno to send a formated
      > > plain text telemetry message to Port A in the TEXT mode. I have tried
      > > several different settings but can not get the OT USB to send a position
      > > packet.
      > >
      > > John
      > > N9TKF

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic