15226Re: [tracker2] Re: OT USB Telemetry

    Feb 7, 2013
      I mean I came up with a more flexible format for telemetry, and I'm
      trying to talk Hessu into supporting it. If aprs.fi can handle it,
      that's what most of my users need and other clients would probably
      follow suit.

      My proposed format is variable-length, more efficient, and lets you
      specify profiles for metadata - either a standard pre-defined profile
      (e.g., T3 profile with 1 temperature, 1 count, and 5 voltage readings)
      or a profile you'd create yourself on the site. Because from what I've
      seen, most folks don't need equations and labels on the air, they just
      want the data presented nicely online.

      Scott

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic