15224Re: [tracker2] Re: OT USB Telemetry

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    Feb 7, 2013
      Were you aware of the Base91 telemetry extension described at:

      http://he.fi/doc/aprs-base91-comment-telemetry.txt

      It allows telemetry data to appear in a posit comment and allows values
      from 0..8280 (13 bits per sample). It still has sequence in there, but
      you don't have to provide all 5 values unless you want to include the 8
      binary bits which come at the end.