15219Re: [tracker2] Re: OT USB Telemetry

    Feb 7, 2013
      On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:

      > As for the resolution, the ADC can do 12 bits, and the telemetry fields
      > could represent 000-999, though that's not in the original spec. I
      > might make that an option, to scale the 12-bit samples to fit that range.

      There is precedence for the nearly 10 bit resolution... the TinyTrak
      line does high resolution telemetry.

      We asked about it on the APRSISCE/32 forum and got a response from Bob.

      Searching the suggested files didn't turn up anything, but that
      doesn't stop people from playing. Documentation in the APRS world
      seems to lag just a bit.