15206Re: [tracker2] Re: UPDATE: OTm2 receives but stops DIGI peating/Packet decoding

    Feb 6, 2013
      You're right, it seems unlikely that it's something other than the bad
      Mic-E station. Unless maybe the LCD is getting stuck on that packet,
      and the lock-up is unrelated. The weird part is that it dies *after*
      sending it to the LCD. All of the parsing and distance/bearing
      calculation is already done.

      I checked out your configuration file, and it looks like you've got a
      problem with the profile switching setup. Both conditions are set
      identically, so if the profile switching condition is met it'll keep
      bouncing back and forth between profiles every second. The profiles
      appear to be identical, but you'll still have problems because it
      flushes buffers and resets some things each time that happens.

      Scott

      On 2/6/2013 4:34 PM, JohnD wrote:
      > Latest incident occurred on Feb 2013 @ about 06:40 am Central time.
      >
      > Video this time.
      >
      > Part 1. T2 totally frozen this time and not responding to RX or console.
      > No DUMP possible, sorry.
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0TWU6v8_1E
      >
      > Part 2. Power cycle and POST.
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9hy7msu0Ag
      >
      > Observations
      > 1. Station K0HAX was the last station to be received/displayed, again.
      >
      > 2. K0HAX Packet has bad MICe characters, again.
      >
      > 3. Seems highly improbable that the /next/ packet to be received is
      > actually causing the problem.
      >
      > Uploaded my T2 config to files area just in case I have something
      > *stupid* in there…

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic