15202Re: [tracker2] Re: OT3m Power Control hang up

    Feb 5, 2013
      On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Thomas <thomasbostrom1@...> wrote:

      > I am sending the commands from the serial console and I have the Power
      > Control enabled in the config. I want to have the same function as for
      > sending a beacon: Power on, beacon sent, Power off.
      > Power on, message sent, Power off

      Ah, got it... I mixed up the POWER and PULSE commands in the last
      message. I've played with PULSE XX not POWER XX.

      I can't recall for sure if there was something about the power staying
      on until a GPS lock is achieved so a position report can be sent or
      not. That might also be from the TT line. Scott might have more input.
      I'm not into playing with low power applications, so haven't delved
      into this area at all yet.